|Click on the image to view an enlargement.|
August 28, 2011 11:45 p.m.
At 7 p.m. Gunther stopped by and made spätzel (sp?) for us and then modeled.
A completely difficult and useless-seeming day! Errands all day. Getting ready for the trip. Always great to have an excuse to go to REI and pick out a new back-pack for a trip. And to stop and get some pens and other art supplies—but no one had what I wanted. Back and Forth…
When I got home I had a ton of phone messages. The upcoming trip seems to have caused all hell to break out.
But I reminded Carol that my part in "The Everlasting Sea" is long over and "The Silent Stone" is through—she has my check of the revised pages. So I'm ready to celebrate the end of the series—especially since Pierce didn't die!
• Email Laurie to see if she can set up a school visit/talk when I'm in Melbourne. I also want to have time with Sue and Mrs. C.
• Sydney talk details—Pat.
• Where can I see orangutans in Borneo? Cost? Duration of Stop?
• School uniform photos to send to Pat for the cover artist.
• pick up iPad and load with the talk images
• find mini projector I can bring to attache to iPad. There must be one.
• New sketchbooks.
It's killer going all day with no chance to sketch. I stayed up after Gunther left and Bell went to bed and sketched Law and Order…